Throughout termtime, the following regular services are held in Chapel. Visitors are welcome to join members of College at all our services.
- Sunday, 6pm: Choral Evensong in the Chapel
- Monday-Friday, 8am: Morning Prayer in the Oratory
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday, 6.30pm: Evening Prayer in the Oratory
- Tuesday, 12.30pm: Said Eucharist in the Chapel
- Wednesday, 10pm: Choral Compline in the Chapel
- Thursday, 6pm: College Eucharist in the Chapel
Taking Part in Chapel
Everyone is warmly encouraged to take part in the life and activities of the Chapel. This may mean coming along to a service several times a week or only once in a while. It may mean singing in the Choir or becoming a Bible Clerk, one of the students who helps organise and lead services. It may mean reading a lesson at Evensong or coming to the pub to talk about the meaning of life. Or it may mean using the Chapel to stage a play or organise a concert. The Chapel is a resource for everyone at College.
Students are always welcome to come and talk to the Chaplain about getting involved in Chapel life.